Supporting the development of sustainable water processes
The pressure is increasing with global warming. Our ambition is to support the development of resilient industries and sustainable processes for water, by developing breakthrough approaches: source separation, resource recovery, advanced separation technologies, eco-design and integrative approaches.
- Reduce the need for fossil fuels and greenhouse gas emissions
- Develop a circular economy: reuse water, recover organic matter and nutrients,
- Reduce emissions of micropollutants/plastics into the aquatic environment,
- Develop processes that guarantee sanitary quality and are accessible to all.
Water in numbers
Water, an essential resource now under threat
- https://www.statistiques.developpement-durable.gouv.fr/ – AIE 2020