Sustainable Process Engineering pole
The teams of the Sustainable Process Engineering department
- Better knowledge of the limiting phenomena that determine the performance of the process
- Multi-scale modeling (scale-up: local process)
- Proof of concept for the feasibility of the process in different fields of application (chemical industry, biotechnologies, water treatment, etc.)
- Eco-designed technical solutions
- From local phenomena involved in chemical and biochemical processes to the study and development of unit processes, and their ecodesign.
Some key words
Transport phenomena: Mixing, multiphase, complex fluids, transfer.
Separation: Membranes, Flotation
Modeling and simulation
Life Cycle Assessment