Urban P & Pompon D. Confrontation of AlphaFold2 models with cryo-EM and crystal structures enlightens alternate geometries of the CYP102A1 multidomain protein. bioRxiv 2022.03.21.485149 doi: https://doi.org/10.1101/2022.03.21.485149
A Pelus et al. A tripartite carbohydrate-binding module to functionalize cellulose nanocrystals – Biomaterials Science 9 (22), 7444-7455
F Esteves et al. The role of the FMN-domain of human cytochrome P450 oxidoreductase in its promiscuous interactions with structurally diverse redox partners. -Frontiers in Pharmacology 11, Article 299.
S Castaño-Cerezo, M Fournié, P Urban, JL Faulon, & G Truan. Development of a biosensor for detection of benzoic acid derivatives in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. – Frontiers in Bioengineering and Biotechnology 7, Article 372.
F Esteves, P Urban, J Rueff, G Truan, & M Kranendonk. Interaction modes of microsomal cytochrome P450s with its reductase and the role of substrate binding. – International Journal of Molecular Sciences 21 (18), Article 6669.
S Morel, I Andre, Y Brison, E Cambon, Y Malbert, D Pompon, P Urban & M Remaud-Siméon. Flavonoids Oa-glucosylated on the B cycle, method for the production thereof and uses. – US Patent 10,647,739.
S Pouzet, A Banderas, M Le Bec, T Lautier, G Truan, & P Hersen. The promise of optogenetics for bioproduction: dynamic control strategies and scale-up instruments – Bioengineering 7 (4), 151.
Z Guo, V Borsenberger, C Croux, S Duquesne, G Truan, & A Marty. An artificial chromosome ylAC enables efficient assembly of multiple genes in Yarrowia lipolytica for biomanufacturing. – Communications biology 3 (1), 1-10.
A Sarrade-Loucheur, DK Ro, R Fauré, M Remaud-Siméon, & G Truan. Synthetic Derivatives of (+)-epi-α-Bisabolol Are Formed by Mammalian Cytochromes P450 Expressed in a Yeast Reconstituted Pathway. – ACS Synthetic Biology 9 (2), 368-380.
M Fournié, & G Truan. Multiplicity of carotene patterns derives from competition between phytoene desaturase diversification and biological environments. – Scientific reports 10 (1), 1-12.
- H Rabeharindranto, S Castaño-Cerezo, T Lautier, LF Garcia-Alles, & G Truan. Enzyme-fusion strategies for redirecting and improving carotenoid synthesis in S. cerevisiae. – Metabolic Engineering Communications 8, e00086.
- RB Quast, F Fatemi, M Kranendonk, E Margeat, & G Truan. Accurate determination of human CPR conformational equilibrium by smFRET using dual orthogonal noncanonical amino acid labeling. – ChemBioChem 20 (5), 659-666.
- LF Garcia-Alles et al. Occurrence and stability of hetero-hexamer associations formed by β-carboxysome CcmK shell components. PloS one 14 (10), e0223877.
- P Buathong, N Boonvitthya, G Truan, & W Chulalaksananukul. Biotransformation of lauric acid into 1, 12-dodecanedioic acid using CYP52A17 expressed in Saccharomyces cerevisiae and its application in refining coconut factory wastewater. International Biodeterioration & Biodegradation 139, 70-77.
- S Castaño-Cerezo, H Kulyk-Barbier, P Millard, JC Portais, S Heux & G Truan. Functional analysis of isoprenoid precursors biosynthesis by quantitative metabolomics and isotopologue profiling. Metabolomics 15 (9), 1-10.
- P Urban, T Lautier, D Pompon, & G Truan. Ligand access channels in cytochrome P450 enzymes: A review. International journal of molecular sciences 19 (6), 1617.
- F Esteves et al. Human cytochrome P450 expression in bacteria: Whole-cell high-throughput activity assay for CYP1A2, 2A6 and 3A4. Biochemical Pharmacology 158, 134-140.
- D Campelo et al. Probing the role of the hinge segment of cytochrome P450 oxidoreductase in the interaction with cytochrome P450. International Journal of Molecular Sciences 19 (12), 3914.
- C Camarasa et al. INRA’s research in industrial biotechnology: For food, chemicals, materials and fuels. Innovative Food Science and Emerging Technologies 46, 140-152.
D Campelo et al. The hinge segment of human NADPH-cytochrome P450 reductase in conformational switching: the critical role of ionic strength. Frontiers in Pharmacology 8, Article 755.
KS Shohdy, WA Rashad, MK Fargoun, & P Urban. The morphogen behind primary congenital glaucoma and the dream of targeting. J Morphol Embryol 58 (2), 351-361.